Wednesday, March 29, 2006

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

i remember when gwen stefani used to be the innocuous lead singer of a mediocre ska band called no doubt. does anyone else remember them? i do. i remember that their songs were kinda catchy, but they didnt infect your brain like a hanta virus and stay there until you went insane. not like her current solo cheese dick pop sellout crap, oh no. i have had hollaback girl stuck in my head ever since i read an article in a magazine describing it as one of the worst songs of the year several days ago. it wont leave. i've tried everything. i downloaded it, played it, sang it in the shower TO NO AVAIL.

uh huh, this my shit! i aint no hollaback girl, oooooh, this my shit, this my shit. AAAAHHHHHH!!! somebody save me. this shit is driving me B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home